Raising the healthiest kids possible
At Wonderfully Made Wellness Sanctuary, newborns take priority and are worked in whenever needed. Appointments are available both at home and in our office. There are many choices parents have for delivery and post-partum care, and regardless of these decisions, we work with you to provide the best support possible for your newborn.
Areas of expertise include:
- Breastfeeding support
- Formula choices, including European formulas
- NICU graduates
- Jaundice aware
- Tongue and lip ties
- In-tact educated
- Infants requiring special care
- Infants with genetic differences/variations
Wonderfully Made Wellness Sanctuary promotes health through wellness. Our goal is to help children thrive, living life to the fullest. We take a holistic approach when it comes to our clients, always examining the full picture. We consider our parents to be partners in the health of our clients and provide education and support to reach health goals. Our clients are not just clients, they are family.
- Parent rights, decision making and empowerment through education
- Breastfeeding, and are experts on formula substitutions
- Medicine free health care, reviewing all potential solutions and alternatives
- Raising children without pharmaceuticals whenever possible
As a parent, nothing is more frustrating than knowing something is wrong, or simply “off” with your child, but not understanding how to help. With a holistic approach, we focus on the root of the cause, not simply a band-aid for one symptom. We work with each individual client, the family at large, and the entire wellness picture in order to find answers, provide education, and support the path to health so kids can be kids.
Additionally, we have a community of caretakers whom we collaborate with and recommend in order to determine the best support possible.
Areas of expertise:
- Chronic ear infections
- Sensory disorders
- Development delays
- Feeding difficulties
- Chronic respiratory problems
- Growth concerns
- GI / Digestion issues
- Bowel changes (constipation / diarrhea)
- Nutritional eating
- Sleep challenges
- Decreasing toxins
Wonderfully Made Wellness Sanctuary helps parents find answers so they can raise the healthiest kids possible.